Friday 18 March 2011

Me & Primark? We're on first name terms....

Now that I’m a grown up (I use that term very loosely) and working the 9-5 (a la Dolly Parton) I don’t often have enough time to fit in my terrible shopping addiction. Luckily the local shopping centre empathises with this and is open late on a Thursday. So once I had finished work, I headed down with the sole intention of buying presents.
Unfortunately for me and my bank balance, everyone has decided to have their birthdays in the space of 2 weeks - 5 people to be exact. It’s also Mothers Day. Great.
I’m someone that loves buying for others, but even I am struggling with 5 people.
The thing is, I wasn’t entirely sure what I was going to get anyone. I had no ideas in mind and ended up aimlessly wandering around until I came to a very familiar set of doors. Yes, Primark called my name (we’re on first name terms).

Long story short, I bought far too much for myself in Primark and not enough presents. This is the outcome of my selfish (although deserved) shopping trip.



This bangle and set of 3 bracelets were both in the sale!




Pack of 3 rings.




This necklace is so sweet! I LOVE the little pendants.


Hair Slides.



I also thought I would show you these lovely head scarfs that I got a few weeks ago in a charity shop. Both for £2!



Well that's the majority of what I bought. Hope you enjoyed looking in my shopping basket!

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love primark♥ Really like the hair slides you got, and what's your font?:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! The font on the blog post is just 'Arial'. I've been wearing the hairslides today. Love them and only £2 :)x

    ReplyDelete