Tuesday 21 June 2011

My life over the last month



First and foremost I would like to apologise to all of you lovely readers for being so patient with me. It’s been nearly a month since I last blogged. I have so many things that I want to write about but have struggled to find both the time and the motivation to do so. I’ve already got a few draft posts written so hopefully you’ll be hearing more from me over the coming weeks.

For now I shall do a simple ‘catch-up’ on what’s been happening in my life over the last month.
In no particular order:

1) I went for a week long holiday break in Cornwall with the boyfriend and his family.






2) Have been shopping a number of times.
3) I’ve started going to Zumba classes.
4) I won £1 on a scratch card.
5) Had a BBQ at my sisters house.
6) Decorated a plate at the Emma Bridgewater factory shop with Emily.

7) Picked up said plates from the factory shop.
8) Won the pub quiz.
9) Gone home to Milton Keynes.
10) Purchased the new Mcfly album.
11) Started reading Michael Mcintyre’s “Live and Laughing”
12) Purchased a new camera!

Yes readers, that is how exciting my life has been over the last month that I decided to tell you about my £1 scratch card win! Hopefully you’ll be more enthralled by my next post which shall be entitled “Teecey’s guide to Charity Shopping”.

2 comments:

  1. Aw love you :) I got a fab mention- we will be decorating more pottery/crockery whilst on our holiday!Glad you loved Cornwall, nice pic of Padstow too :) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this set of dishes, is very funny and nice to look at this, intrigued me hah! :)

    and beautiful picture at sunset!
    greeting, Chloe : www.chloepresentsuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete