Wednesday 25 May 2011

What I Love Wednesday

These are my 5 favourite things of this week. Hopefully this will become a regular feature.

1) Sweet Pea Candle

£1 at Primark
I stumbled across this candle in the home ware section. I liked the packaging so picked it up to have a sniff. It smells A-MAY-ZING! I didn’t even bother trying the other candles as I liked this one so much. I decided that I should stock up on this particular scent as it’s only a small jar but when I returned just a few days later they had none left!! I’m keeping my eyes peeled so that next time they refill the shelves, I can snap a few more up.

2) Yop Strawberry
These are on offer in Tesco at the moment, 2 for £1.50
I love yoghurt so having it available in a bottle that I can sip on is brilliant news to me.

3) Thor


I went to see this at the weekend with my boyfriend and his brother. I love films based on comic books (I know, I’m like a 12 year old boy) and really enjoyed this one, would definitely recommend it!

4) Etsy.com


Although it’s been around for a while now, it’s a recent discovery for me. There are definitely some things that I have my eye on. I may even put some of my handmade jewellery on there.

5) Made in Chelsea

 
I absolutely love this show, much more my cup of tea than ‘The Only Way Is Essex’.
Ollie is definitely my favourite person in the show. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment