Friday 15 July 2011

Friday Favourites


My blog is forever changing. I’m one of those people that are never 100% happy with the aesthetics. The Layout, the colour, the images… I just can’t seem to find one that fits perfectly. As you can tell, I’ve been having a reshuffle today! I’m a bit happier with this one but it’s not perfect and I won’t be resting until it is!! I wish I was more of a computer person, I would be much better at getting it to look like the image in my head :)
Any who, today I thought I would post about some of my favourite blogs. I love to read other peoples blogs and see what they get up to. Some of these people really inspire me, both in the writing and style of their blog but also in everyday life. I thought I would share them with you as I love to get a heads up on a good blog :)
 How many times can I say ‘blog’ in such a small paragraph??!

1)       Sofia’s Journal – I discovered this lovely blog a few months ago and simply can’t get enough of it. She writes about some pretty inspiring things and I always feel more positive after I’ve read one of her posts. The fact that she likes a good DIY home interior project also helps! Read it here.
2)       LLYMLRS – A girl with the most incredible style. I love her photos and her jewellery. ‘Nuf Said. Read it here.
3)       Vivatramp – A recent discovery, a lovely read with some really beautiful photos. Her ‘Snap Happy’ series is always inspiring me to take more photographs. Read it here.
4)       Tuula – This lovely blog always satisfies my fashion craving. I love Photos of what other people are wearing. The pictures are stunning, the outfits are stunning… what else can I say! Read it here.
5)       Theoriginalisac – Ok so I may be slightly biased on this last one as she is my best friend. BUT it is still a fab blog that I love to read. Fashion, home interiors, crafts. Its pretty damn perfect :) Read it here.

These are just a few of my favourites. It’s always nice to share the blog love and suggest a good read to someone else! Hope you all find some new favourites in this list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment