Tuesday 19 April 2011

Summer Lust List

Perusing the internet is a favourite past time of mine. I spend hours browsing the virtual aisles of Topshop, New Look, H&M, Urban Outfitters and many of my other favourite shops. I click and re-click on the things I love the most and often add things to my ‘favourites’ list, in the hope that one day I will be able to mentally tick them off as I buy each piece. Unfortunately, reality is not so kind and my bank balance never raises enough that I can justify buying yet more clothes, bags, jewellery etc. My current favourites list is filled with summer goodies that I would love to snap up in time for my summer holidays (they may be in Devon and Scotland, but hey they’re holidays!) It would also be helpful as all of this grand, sunny weather has taken it’s toll on the few summer pieces that I have circulating in my boyfriends wardrobe. I thought I would share with you my lust list of lovelies (try saying that 3 times fast)


Dress - Topshop £70 



Dress - Matalan £14


White tee - New Look £6.99
Skirt - New Look £19.99



 Kimono Shrug - Wallis £30



Bag - New Look £24.99
Mary Kate & Asley Olsen 'Influence' Book - £13




Blackberry clip-on case - Amazon £2.49



Umberto Giannini 'Backcombe in a Bottle' - £5.61
Mac 'Blackberry' eyeshadow - £11.50




I have finally finished ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ (are you proud Emily?) I’ve been reading this book on and off for about a year. I found it quite hard to get into this book, but once past the first few chapters I couldn’t put it down. I have the next book in the series packed away somewhere and cannot wait to crack it open! Think that will be my summer read this year…..

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are so fabulous and interesting :) I am very proud! And cannot thank you enough for mentioning all the charity stuff etc. temp work is a nightmare!But we will be happy one day in our careers :)
    Keep up the great work
    Love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete